About Trena Taylor
majored in Mass Communications at Carleton University and completed numerous
Securities courses including the Professional Financial Planning Course and the
Mortgage Broker course at the University of British Columbia Sauder School of
Business. I have 15 years experience in the Financial Industry as a fully
licensed Associate Financial Advisor and Accredited Mortgage Professional.
I am actively involved with KidSport Manitoba as the chairperson and creator of the highly successful "Polar Bear Dare" event. KidSport provides funding so that "All kids Can Play" and I am honored to be a part of this organization. I am proud to be the recipient of the Community Futures "Volunteer of The Year Award" as well as the Sport Manitoba nomination for volunteer of the year.
Due to the complexities of mortgages, the markets and life changes a mortgage consultant and client relationship should be a lifetime relationship defined by trust and service.
My client service protocol:
1. Strict adherence to all ethical standards and policies
2. Proactive ~ Exceed expectations
5. Meet with clients and referrals in person.
6. Answer all calls and reply to client queries within the same day
7. Provide clients with a comprehensive evaluation based on their needs and make specific recommendations personal to each unique situation